Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Checking Out and Returning to Las Vegas

Well, it's about 8:30am now and I am packing up the room. Richard is moving around now so will be awake soon. I'll see if he wants to get in a quick swim before we check out. The boarding passes are already printed so we are all set there. I found a Maytag laundry close by; we'll stop there and get the laundry done then I'll repack our suitcases for the trip home. It's hard to believe this is our last day of vacation. We'll say goodbye to Flagstaff and a brief hello to Las Vegas before turning in our Chevy Cruise. Then we will be boarding the 11:39pm flight home. After a quick re-connect in Washington, DC, we should be arriving in Boston about 9:30am tomorrow morning.

This is the next to last blog of our vacation. I'll do a final wrap-up after we get home...maybe I can talk Richard into adding a line or two. (Good luck to me, right? LOL). Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe it's almost over. I'm going to miss your daily adventures.
    Donna C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booo, can't believe it's your last day and that you're flying back already. I'm with Donna, I will so miss reading your daily entries and seeing the photos...perks up the day! Love the pic of Richard walking on the trail and seeing the Canyon below!

    ReplyDelete