Monday, July 30, 2012

Slide Show - Zion National Park

Zion National Park, Utah

This slideshow has images from the first national park Richard and I visited, Zion National Park in Utah. What a beautiful park! The day was sunny and the park was not that busy; it made for a very nice visit. The long ride from Las Vegas (and back to Las Vegas) was worth it. I'm not sure what the sculpture is at the entrance to Zion, it looks Indian but I couldn't find anything on the internet. The sneaker tree is another mystery, we saw this on the way in and stopped to take a picture on the way out. Looks like one person may have hung a pair of sneakers on the bare limbs and others followed suit. I hope you like the photos as much as we enjoyed the park.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Squirrel going for the gold photo. Great action shot.
    Beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular images and spectacular scenery! Wow...got to love that sneaker tree, that's hilarious. My favorite, like Donna, is the squirrel going for the gold. What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete